Green Bay Dentist in Green Bay, WI
New Patient Special - $99 Exam
A good dentist can do more than clean your teeth; he or she can help make sure your whole mouth is healthy. That's the type of care you'll get here in Green Bay, WI, from the professional provider at Dental Wellness Center.
Our dentist has more than 28 years of experience and has worked hard to achieve multiple honors and awards. He's been named a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry, an award given to only 1% of U.S. dentists, and was voted one of America's Top Dentists from 2005 through 2015. We're equipped to help you with:
- Crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic improvements
- Endodontics and root canals
- TMJ and TMD assistance
At the Dental Wellness Center, we take pride in serving our Green Bay-area clients with top-of-the-line services, including digital X-rays and access to sedation dentistry. Call today for information or to make an appointment to see our dentist. We offer financing options and accept most insurance assignments, and you can rest assured our rates are reasonable. We look forward to serving you.
Depending on the type of treatment you have received for your dental problem, it might be necessary to:
Composite fillings also provide an excellent seal on the affected area, so that tooth decay can be prevented.
FREE Dental Implant Exam ($220 value)
One of the most popular and effective developments in cosmetic dentistry, veneers are thin, custom made casings that cover the front side of your teeth. Veneers are used to correct uneven teeth, worn enamel, discoloration, chipped teeth and irregular spacing, and can last over 20 years. In some cases, veneers can serve a restorative purpose and can protect a damaged tooth from further harm.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||12:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wed:||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Endodontics
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Prosthodontics Society
- Brown County Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Orthodontic Society (AOS)
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (adsahome.org)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)