Green Bay Dentist in Green Bay, WI
New Patient Special - $99 Exam
Looking for one of the most trusted dentist in Green Bay? Come see the experienced, friendly staff at the Dental Wellness Center, where you can experience gentle, caring dentistry in a comfortable environment. Dr. Sevenich and his staff understand the value of keeping your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime.
At the Dental Wellness Center our mission is to deliver excellent dental care to our patients in a warm and friendly atmosphere. We are dedicated to the complete health of our patients and understand the importance of patient education. Our team of highly trained dental professionals will explain your treatment options in detail. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have! We want to hear about what is important to you!
Over 5,000 hours of Continuing Education
Dr. Sevenich is dedicated to staying a leader of the latest advances in modern dentistry. He attends many hours of continuing education courses each year. Dr. Sevenich is a Master (MAGD) in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), a distinction that is limited to less than 1% of dentists nationally. He was recently recognized by receiving the Lifetime Learning & Service Recognition Award from the AGD. Dr. Sevenich and his staff understands the value of keeping your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime. Call 920-267-5468 to schedule an Appointment Today!
We have a passion for helping our patients achieve total health for a great smile.
Dr Sevenich has over 29 years of experience offering:
- Implants-from bone grafting to final placement of crown/crowns
- Sedation Dentistry (Oral Conscious Sedation and I.V. Sedation)
- Orthodontics (Braces for Adults and Children)
- Gum Disease Treatment (Periodontics)
- Crowns (Caps)
- Partial Dentures
- TMJ Dysfunction (Jaw Problems)
- Endodontic Treatment (Root Canals)
- Cosmetic Treatment (including Veneers and Tooth Colored Fillings)
Our entire staff is highly trained both as individuals and as a team. We have a passion for helping our patients achieve total health for your smile.We also have a modern, comfortable office that puts you at ease from the moment you walk through our doors. We are embracing the future of dentistry and are excited to share with you advancements made in the field that make a trip to the dentist’s office as easy as possible.
So when you want to be cared for by one of the most trusted dentist in Green Bay, come see us at the Dental Wellness Center. With our long-term experience and commitment to treating all of our patients with the best in modern dentistry, you know you’ll make the right choice coming to see us. Contact us today and we’ll set you up an appointment and get to work giving you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Depending on the type of treatment you have received for your dental problem, it might be necessary to:
For over 150 years, cavities were filled with a mixture of metals, including silver and mercury. It was perfectly normal to see dark grey areas in someone's mouth when they laughed.
FREE Dental Implant Exam ($220 value)
One of the most popular and effective developments in cosmetic dentistry, veneers are thin, custom made casings that cover the front side of your teeth. Veneers are used to correct uneven teeth, worn enamel, discoloration, chipped teeth and irregular spacing, and can last over 20 years. In some cases, veneers can serve a restorative purpose and can protect a damaged tooth from further harm.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||12:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wed:||12:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Endodontics
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Prosthodontics Society
- Brown County Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Orthodontic Society (AOS)
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (adsahome.org)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)